Principles of Project Management (PM) in English languageDep. on the FPSO is this a part of the modul Technologie und Management/Frontier Engineering & Management
Dr. rer. nat. Wolfgang Eber, Akad. Oberrat
Thursday 09:45-11:15 am, Room 0606
(summerterm and winterterm)
Maximilian Reiser, M.Sc., Wiss. Assistent und Daniel Hock, M.Sc., Wiss. Assistent
Please register for the lecture at TUMonline.
The next tutorial is scheduled for 23rd of January 2020.
The exam will take place on Tuesday 11.02.2020 from 8:30 to 9:30 in room 0980 (Audimax).
Please register for the exam at TUMonline.
Project Management 2nd Order: Based on Theory of Systems:
- Projects and Environment
- Factors of Success
- Organization of Projects
- Scheduling Costs and Resources
- Scheduling Duration and Target Dates
- (Controlling in Projects) - Integrated
- (Communication) - Integrated
- (Quality Management) - Integrated
- (Risk Management) - Integrated
- (Single project and landscape of projects) - Optional
The script will be downloadable at the e-learning-plattform Moodle.