Principles of Project Management (PM) in English languageDep. on the FPSO is this a part of the modul Technologie und Management/Frontier Engineering & Management
Dr.rer.nat. Wolfgang Eber, Akad. Oberrat
Wednesday 09:45-11:15 am, Room 0670
(summerterm and winterterm)
Maximilian Reiser, M.Sc., Wiss. Assistent
Please register for the lecture at TUMonline.
First Tutorial takes place on 22.05.2019.
Room for Tutorials: 0670
Examination: 31.07.2019, Room 0606, 12:30h - 13:30h
Please register for the exam at TUMonline.
Project Management 2nd Order: Based on Theory of Systems:
- Projects and Environment
- Factors of Success
- Organization of Projects
- Scheduling Costs and Resources
- Scheduling Duration and Target Dates
- (Controlling in Projects) - Integrated
- (Communication) - Integrated
- (Quality Management) - Integrated
- (Risk Management) - Integrated
- (Single project and landscape of projects) - Optional
The script will be downloadable at the e-learning-plattform Moodle.